Vincent´s background in management & marketing:
- Started in 1981 at the Netherlands Convention Bureau as International Marketing Manager; Became MD of Holland Organising Centre, a PCO company based in The Hague in 1988;
- Took the new role as Manager International Affairs, Congresses & Post Academic Education at the Academic Medical Centre (AMC) in 1996;
- Was personally involved in over 600 national and international meetings and exhibitions;
- From 2008 till July 2011 Consultant to the Executive Board of the AMC on congress and hospitality matters;
Meeting Management Coaching & Consultancy
In 2011, started my own company, MMCC. The objective of the company is to help associations, businesses, governments, students and individuals to deepen/increase their knowledge and skills in the field of organization of national and international Conferences, Events,Travel and Association management.
Has been heavily involved in several professional associations:
- IAPCO ( Internat Association of Professional Congress Organisers)
President 1994 to 1997. Treasurer 1989 to 2010 (except for the period of presidency). From 1995 to 2009 Faculty Member of the well known IAPCO Wolfsberg seminar Switzerland
- MPI ( Meeting Professional International)
Certified Meeting Manager since 1996 (CMM).
Co-founder and board member MPI the Netherlands chapter 1994 till 1996
- CLC VECTA
Till May 2011 Council member of the Centre for Live Communication CLC (professional association for the Dutch congress and exhibition related Industry);
- NATM ( Nederlandse Associatie voor Travel Management )
Member from 1998 till 2002. Dutch professional association for corporate travel managers.
- Stenden University Leeuwarden - 2006
Member of the Advisory Board of International Hospitality Management school.
From 2005 till July 2011 Treasurer of the Corporate Travel Association (CORTAS), a Dutch professional association for travel managers of large international corporations/organisations;
- Stenden University
Member of the Advisory Board of Stenden University (International Hospitality Management).
- NAP (Nieuw Amsterdams Peil)
Promotional institute to attrack more International Scientific Congresses into Amsterdam
Cofounder and member stratigic taskforce 2001-2011
- En Garde
Co founder and chairman for this yearly interactive conference– and eventmanagement course for professionals from associations, corporates and governments till 2010.
Consultant Netherlands Senior Experts Organisation.
- Itrovator-Regional bureau for Tourism Gooi&Vecht
Co-founder and board member since 2009.
- Slow Money Meeting
Founder network for those involved in organising Internat Congresses